Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Skrillex Gets Rick Rolled


I figured I would throw all this together for you might be a little much for one sitting but Sonny Moore is getting ready to release a new album under the name of Skrillex. There are so many random song titles and things that have just been thrown around while a lot of people scramble to find new Skrillex, while I was looking I got Rick Rolled a few times, so I figured I would do you a favor, these are the best quality new Skrillex songs that are actually Skrillex songs, not stupid people trying to get views.

True Gangsters - Skrillex


Zoology - Knife Party ft Skrillex


Just Believe - Incontext (Skrillex remix)


Voltage - Skrillex


If you didn't know, several months ago Skrillex was poised to release his album but then his laptops and drivers were stolen from his hotel in Milan, he is currently trying to rebuild all his material and we should be hearing more new stuff from him soon.

22"s

No comments:

Post a Comment