Monday, August 29, 2011

Anti War Music


Pretty self explanatory, anti-war music, there has been a lot of it especially recently and these are some of my favorites.

Camilo - State Radio

Oh my country won't you call out
Doorbells are ringing with boxes of bones
And from another land's war torn corners
To a prison cell in my own
Punish me for not taking your orders
But don't lock me up for not leavin' my home

Hero Of War - Rise Against

A hero of war
Is that what they see
Just medals and scars
So damn proud of me
And I brought home that flag
Now it gathers dust
But it's a flag that I love
It's the only flag I trust

Bin Laden - Immortal Technique ft Mos Def & Eminem

They say the rebels in Iraq still fight for Saddam
But that's bullshit, I'll show you why it's totally wrong
Cuz if another country invaded the hood tonight
It'd be warfare through Harlem, and Washington Heights
I wouldn't be fightin' for Bush or White America's dream
I'd be fightin' for my people's survival and self-esteem
I wouldn't fight for racist churches from the south, my n****
I'd be fightin' to keep the occupation out, my n****

(my own personal art above)

22"s

No comments:

Post a Comment