Saturday, August 13, 2011

Carnival

Today, while driving to the Cape, I listened to a variety of music including the new release of a Deadmau5 song. pretty ill.
Professional Griefers

(Not that good of quality since its live, DOWNLOAD REAL TRACK HERE Also doesn't have the Daft Punk at the end)
Since I'm driving to Provincetown and gonna be there for Carnival what better to do then rock to some amazing dance music. Here are a compilation of my recent favorites including some Dubstep, Glitch Hop, and Moombathon (If you are wondering what the hell Moombathon is I'll be doing a huge write up on it soon.).

Good Thymes (Ray Charles) Opiuo

Cloud Low (feed me x Ludacris) Smash and Destroy

Take it back remix (Toddla T) Dillon Francis

Sunlight Modestep


On a side note, Skrillex and Deadmau5 went on a concert tour together and half way through one of Skrillex's sets, Deadmau5 came on stage and cut him off... Not gonna give my opinion on that but I would pay more to go see Skrillex than Deadmau5, just saying. But regardless, this song is sick! Download it and Enjoy!

22"s

No comments:

Post a Comment