Monday, August 15, 2011

Bass Cannon


"It sound like a war coming but I ain't chuckin' missiles it just sounds like I got a cannon in my vehicle"

Bust out the big guns, we're loaded for bear with the bass cannon strapped to the trunk and the assault rifles by our feet. Time to pop some eardrums. For those that don't know the expression "loaded for bear" It literally means "loaded for bear." If you came cross a huge Grizzly, its gonna require some pretty substantial ammo to take it down. Those things are like 11 feet tall on hind legs and weigh about 1500 lbs. Anyways, these should help:

Pick Your Poison - Diplo & Datsik

One of my new favorites, shown to me by Trevor, who you'll be hearing from very soon.

Monster - Professor Green (Camo & Krooked Remix)

Older but still sick if you haven't heard it.

I Can't Stop - Flux Pavilion (Chiddy Bang Freestyle)

Sick remix to a sick song.

I am leaving for England in about 27 hours, so I will try to get as many posts in as I can in that time frame! Hopefully I will be able to post from England but chances are low.

22"s

No comments:

Post a Comment