Monday, August 15, 2011

Dumb Dub

I am warning you about this post. If something is happening at 4 am you know its either going to be epic of really terrible. This might fall somewhere in between. Mind you I would never post a bad song. These are pretty good, just slightly ridiculous. Again it's not bad....but somethings should probably just be left alone. Or at least let someone with more talent try to tackle an incredible movement like Amadeus.

Inspector Gadget - Crispy Remix


Amadeus - Mozart (Rudebrat Remix)


Fur Elise - Beethoven (Dubstep)


In my opinion classical just works. Works with dubstep, works with rap, works with classical. Just so versatile. Anyways I hope you enjoy or at least get a laugh. Btw you're lucky I didn't post 'The lion sleeps tonight' dubstep remix, that just might be too far.

22"s

No comments:

Post a Comment