Monday, August 15, 2011

Bonnaroo

Is there was any music festival I could go to it would be Bonnaroo. A close second would be Camp Bisco. Some artists from this years Bonnaroo: Justin Townes Earle, Atmosphere, The Decemberists, Priums, Bassnectar, Big Boi, Lil Wayne, Pretty Lights, Ratatat, Chiddy Bang, Devotchka, Mumford & sons, The Black Keys, Buffalo Springfield, Eminem, Gogol Bordello, Girl Talk, STS9, G. Love. Epic line up. and tons tons more. Not gonna lie, I have to mention Camp Bisco, a friend told me about it recently and I've been checking it out, you will defiantly see me up in Mariaville, NY next July.

I Know The Truth - Pretty Lights (Bonnaroo Recap)


Fly Like An Eagle - Steve Miller Band (Pretty Lights Remix)


On a side note, Pretty Lights came to UMass for a spring concert for $10 and tons of people were shitting on the line up saying UMass needed a better headliner, WTF Pretty Lights is one of my favorite bands not to mention that B.o.B. and 3oh!3 were also there, I can see you not liking 3oh!3, I love them cause they are from my hometown, but hating on Pretty Lights and B.o.B.!? Pardon my French but sit back and WAKE THE FUCK UP!

22"s

No comments:

Post a Comment