Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Off To England


Probably not gonna have time or internet to post I promise I will try to get a couple out especially if something pivotal in the music world happens. Hopefully I'll meet really cool people, have fun in the bars, and see a hedgehog. I guarantee you that the phrase "You sound like you're from London!" will come out more than once.

Sweet Harry Potter dubstep! I will be going to Kings Cross Station, and I will go to platform 9 3/4, and I will run through the wall, and you'll never hear from me again, PEACE!



The things Im most excited for about England:
5) Running in to David Attenborough
4) Seeing Harry Potter in real life and making Hermione fall in love with me
3) Not having to hear about football
2) Blowing something up in the riots
1) Going to bars, yea buddy

Boo-ing a Sloth


So that's it for now, have a nice week, we will have Trevor Tuesday on Wednesday next week cause I'll be flying on Tuesday. Keep up the views, send it to your friends, TTFN!

22"s

No comments:

Post a Comment