Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Goodbye England's Rose


Just coming back from England I had to post about Princess Diana, one of the most beautiful people to ever walk on this planet. Just an all around stunning and illuminating woman. She had such a profound affect on so many people. When I look back at all the news reports I get shivers up my spine, so here are some songs that give me the chills, good and sketchy.

Requiem For A Dream

If you've never seen this movie you need to watch it, one of my top movies of all time, incredible, absolutely incredible. But as you can tell by the music extremely haunting.
Here is a dubstep-ish remix of Requiem

Sweet Dreams - Emily Browning


Finally, Elton John performing Candle In The Wind. I remember when Princess Diana died, I mean I was only 7 but I remember seeing the news reports and saw the affect it had on my mom, I used to listen to this song all the time and it just grips me. Maybe a little sappy but hopefully someone will appreciate it.

I could listen to this song over and over again. It doesn't mean Marilyn Manroe to me, it means Princess Diana, and it always will.

22"s

No comments:

Post a Comment