Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hello Forever / The Pro Letarians

The Pro Letarians dropped their new album, awesome. Great mixtape, pretty much everything I was hoping for!


DOWNLOAD

Here is a little interview with Jupiter Jim about the new album:

------------------
I was wondering how you feel about the album as a whole?

---It's ridiculous. really outdid ourselves as far as taking it to the next level from the pregame. its a harder more serious sound that i think is gonna take a lot of people by surprise and hopefully turn a lot of heads. album as a whole is definitely top three mixtapes of 2012 in my books hands down.

I saw you referred to as a younger hungrier Kanye? Thoughts on that?

---I'm honored I still think Kanye is one of the hungriest artist ever and I definitely draw a lot of inspiration from him but I am hungry and thirsty and it's a hell of a compliment to be compared to my favorite rapper but I do want to become my own artist you now? like I want to say Jupiter Jim is a beast not that one kid that sounds like Kanye is a beast but thats got nothin to do with Kanye just everything to do with me.

Im glad you said that. I figured it was true, but im sure that soon you'll be placed as your own

---Yea fingers crossed, but I think it will be hard to find real hip hop lovers that wont think this mixtape is dope JO kills the production and I do a fairly good job matching the quality with verses.

ha humble, got another question, favorite verse or song to look out for?

---Um "forever" has sickest verses and "all figured out" has my favorite hook

Got a line for us?

---You listen and tell me which one you think it is and I'll tell you if thats the one I was thinkin of!

-----------------------
Challenge accepted, this mixtape is really good though, you people need to download it, linked above.

ALSO THANKS A BUNCH TO THE PRO LETARIANS FOR THEIR SHOUT OUTS ON TWITTER :

"the text file didn't do it justice but before we drop the tape we need to thank our first ever supporter @HANDClothing"

"@HANDClothing he posted the first ever blog about us, and he's been a major part in helping us get where we are today."

"@HANDClothing and he runs a dope clothing company out of MA that everyone should follow before downloading our mixtape."

"@HANDClothing thanks again, Chief."

22"s

No comments:

Post a Comment