Sunday, December 4, 2011

Rodway Dubstep


This is the first I've heard about this guy, saw a friend of mine is listed an "industry Liaison" with him on facebook so I decided to check his page out. I really dig him he's got a great sound. He seems to consider himself dubstep based on the classification of his soundcloud and facebook, but his songs are pretty diverse, and a decent amount are just a nice relaxing sound. Below I posted the songs I really like but there are a ton of really great songs on his SOUNDCLOUD and FACEBOOK.

Black Tooth Grin by Rodway Dubstep

Infinite Sky feat. Katy McAllister by Rodway Dubstep

Bass Cannon (Rodway Remix) by Rodway Dubstep

Mattafix - Big City Life (Rodway Remix) by Rodway Dubstep

I promise I will return with another post, more songs, and an interview, letsgo.

22"s

No comments:

Post a Comment