Monday, December 5, 2011

Spag Heddy


Well I gotta say, I'm extremely impressed. This guy, Spag Heddy, coming out of the Netherlands, according to his soundcloud, is pretty incredible, its super heavy without being incoherent like most heavy dubstep is. Mixed in there are some more electro/house tracks as well. Favorite song on his soundcloud is definitely Snuk Peasers, too bad its only a preview.

Be sure to show support, I'll try to get to know this guy and possibly get an interview, I will keep you posted, look for an interview with Rodway tomorrow.
Join Spag Heddy on FACEBOOK
Check his SOUNDCLOUD
and Join my FACEBOOK

Snuk Peasers [TEASER] by SPAG HEDDY

CHAWBACKA by SPAG HEDDY

The Artist In The Ambulance by SPAG HEDDY

Happy Trip.........[FREE MP3 DOWNLOAD] by SPAG HEDDY

22"s

No comments:

Post a Comment