Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cazzette/Ross/MI:4



I've really been lacking on the blog posts the last couple of weeks and I apologize, I've been getting emails and text about it. I promise you that what I have been doing is worth it. here is a jam packed blog post, hopefully it will hold you over for a little while.

For You Ravers------

Here is one of my favorite songs from 2011!
Set Fire To The Rain - Adele (Cazzette Remix)

(DOWNLOAD)

For You Thugs------

I'm sure you knew this, but Rick Ross dropped a new mixtape (DOWNLOAD)

One thing I find very funny about Rick Ross is that he talks mad shit about how rich he is but he cant stand up to hardly anyone. He thinks he's one of the greats but Eminem, Kanye, Jay, Birdman, and Wayne have him beat by miles and millions. Even Soulja Boy and Yung Joc have a few million more. But I guess in the end it's all about your attitude. So keep hustlin Rosey.


Other Throughts------

Went and saw Mission Impossible 27 last night. I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't all that impressed. The best parts where the cars, places they filmed and the assistant. But thats expected I guess. Here are the cars, places, and assistant in order. Enjoy.

The BMW i8


The Burj Tower



and finally the assistant, the image is a little large for the blog but it's needed.

22"s

No comments:

Post a Comment