Monday, January 2, 2012

2012, 355 days to Live


Best part of NYE was the wasted guy in full Boston Red Sox atire on the Red Line. As the doors opened at Downtown Crossing he stumbled out yelling incoherently "Happy New Year Everyone" and it almost everyone on the T responded with a cheer. Guy was obviously a boss. And now I say to you, Happy New Year, lets rock in 2012, its our last year anyway.

Anyways, back to the music. Been busy this week making connections, doing art, and working on the website. Be prepared for H.A.N.D. Clothing to make huge leaps and bounds.

I will Take Over Control so all you kids in the Pumped Up Kicks better run to Paradise while I bring this to a new Level of Voltage. There might be some Bromance, Wayfaring Strangers, Ghost and stuff along the way, and I'm Not Leaving until I Break A Sweat. Now it's the First Of The Year and I'm about to go Maximal Crazy. (In case you can't tell, thats pretty much a list of the songs I really liked this year, and if I was Dj at a party, I would fall back on some, if not most of these.) Oh and two more, Otis and Makra. BAM DO WORK 2011!!

Take Over Control - Afrojack


Pumped up Kicks - Foster The People (Butch Clancy Remix)


Paradise - Coldplay (Fredde Le Grand Remix)


Levels - Avicii


Voltage - Skrillex


Bromance - Tim Berg


Wayfaring Stranger - Pretty Lights


Ghosts'n'Stuff - Deadmau5 (Nero Remix)


I'm Not Leaving - Crystal Method


Breakin' A Sweat - Skrillex ft. The Doors


First Of The Year (Equinox) - Skrillex


Maximal Crazy - Tiesto


Otis - Kanye West & Jay - Z


Makra - Dub Phizix


BE PREPARED FOR A THE UPCOMING YEAR, IF ITS ANYTHING LIKE THIS YEAR ITS GONNA BE INSANE!

22"s

No comments:

Post a Comment