Thursday, November 24, 2011

Dillon Francis / Kill The Noise / Coldplay


This song got released with the drop of the Kill Kill Kill Ep from Kill The Noise. It's pretty sick, I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again, Dillon Francis is a God. Its a fairly relaxed track but I'm really digging it.

Kill The Noise - Kill The Noise (Dillon Francis Remix)


I have to post about this, and I will do a more extensive post later, but Paradise By Coldplay is my jam right now. Been listening to the original over and over as well as finding new remixes that are dropping daily. When I get a chance I'm going to compile the best ones and post them but for now here is my current favorite

Paradise - Coldplay (Fedde Le Grand Remix)

That is an after party trailer clip, only part of the full song. To hear the full one click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment