Monday, April 9, 2012

MONSTER POST

I can't even tell you how huge this post is about to be. Here we go!

Seen that new Internet Explorer commercial? Well the song from it is incredible.

Alex Clare - Too Close


I don't even know what is happening in this song but it sounds good. Really good, well maybe, it might be an acquired taste, but I really like it and maybe it'll grow on you

KOAN Sound - Meanwhile, In The Future


Skrillex dropped some new heat the other day with 12th Planet and Kill The Noise

!2th Planet, Kill The Noise, Skrillex - Burst ft GMCFOSHO


Finally a Swedish House Mafia song that I like!

Swedish House Mafia - Greyhound


And finally the song that is taking over the nation, and I'm not ashamed to admit it, I really like this song. Like a lot. Both the original and this remix. so both are below:

Carly Rae Jespen - Call Me Maybe


Carly Rae Jespen - Call Me Maybe (Dj Reidiculous remix)


22"s

No comments:

Post a Comment