Friday, February 3, 2012

My Thoughts: 2 Chainz / Gucci


This might come off as a rant I am about to rip into my two least favorite players in the game: Gucci Mane and 2 Chainz. Gucci is an idiot. What else can you say, Ice Cream Cone on his face that says "Brrr," he's a terrible rapper, and when you try to listen to him he makes no sense. Gucci brought Waka Flocka into the world, what a devastating day. Ill give it to Waka though, I do like a few of his songs "Hard In The Paint" and "Wild Boyz" by MGK. Wonder how Waka Flocka got his name? Gucci decided that "Waka Flocka Flame" is the noise a gun makes when it's shot... ok Gucci. Now 2 Chainz. Why The Hell is everyone on 2 Chainz dick. He's really quite bad. Lil Wayne tried to sign him to Young Money but decided to sign to Def Jam instead. Also, what kind of name is 2 Chainz? and used to be called Tity Boi? Are you serious? Anyway here is Cowboy by 2 Tit Chainz. Enjoy I guess, and if you like either of them rip me apart in the comments and tell me why.

Cowboy - 2 Chainz


Sadly it's rumored that 2 Chainz has been working with Kanye West. DON'T DO IT KANYE!

22"s

No comments:

Post a Comment