Friday, February 17, 2012

Chazzy


Who Are You?
- I'm an artist, a musician...versatile. Chazzy.

Where Are You From?
- I can't necessarily rep a city, I have moved around a lot. From inside California though, places like Redondo Beach to Hawthorne, Lawndale to near Hermosa Beach and the Orange County area. It was rough.

Where Are You Headed?
- Up, up and up, I hope.

Can you categorize yourself?
- In which way? As a person? Musically? As person I'm distant, shy, I like my alone time. But who doesn't? Musically I'm not sure. Music. HipHop. I just love it. Real.


Do you operate a 9 to 5?
- I don't in the traditional way. But I do own "318 Medical," a legally owned medical marijuana dispensary in San Pedro, Ca.

Do you like performing shows, you said you were shy before?
- Yes. One of my favorite things to do! There is absolutely nothing like being on a stage and letting your highest emotions explode. I've done performances at all different types of venues, we could be here all day haha. From performances during my early days at The Terrace in Pasadena, CA., to the latest shows at the House Of Blues on Sunset in Hollywood. I'll keep it short and sweet.

Do you have any Upcoming Shows?
- Right now, I currently have no shows booked as I am finishing the photoshoots/videoshoots and preparing the release of the mixtape I'm going to drop before my album. "So Versatile", the mixtape should be out real soon, as for my album I am still working on. But we have our sights on some places that have been in contact, so we'll see.


Do you have any Influences?
-I have so many. Some of my biggest include Biggie, RunDMC, Pac, Eminem...Wiz Khalifa has been a huge inspiration. Certain eras of Drake & Lil' Wayne but not really anything recently haha. Just keepin' it real. Linkin Park is a massive influence, as well as Pearl Jam, Chris Cornell...yeah, I don't only listen to hip-hop. Mega-composer Koji Kondo is a genius. Adele.

Do you have a good quote that you live by?
-Never Give Up. No matter what is going on in life, NO MATTER WHAT...there is NOTHING that will stop me from achieving whatever goal I have my sights on. No obstacle is too high to climb, burrow under or break through.

Any Last Thoughts?
- I appreciate your interest in an interview with me and I fully support H.A.N.D. Clothing. Even before the interview. And the majority of my last thoughts...pretty much go with what was said above. Never Give Up. I've done things in my life/career as of late that I never thought I would do/see..and I feel that I am only headed towards higher achievements. I thank everyone who has made it all possible and shared an interest in what it is I do. I'm blessed.

Here are a couple of his most recent songs and look forward to the drop of his next mixtape and album!!





Hope You enjoyed the post and the new photos!!! Share this post with your friends, I know Chazzy and I would really appreciate it!

Chazzy's Social Media
SOUNDCLOUD
WEBSITE

Photos taken by "Photos by SOL" Shout out to Angie! Everyone is loving the photos!!

22"s

No comments:

Post a Comment