Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bastard On Bars


I used to really like B.o.B. but now I think he is starting to think he's a little big for his britches. Recently, as in Saturday, up at Cornell at the Level B Bar B.o.B. and his management refused to pay a $1000+ bill saying that they usually get paid to come to a bars and clubs and they were doing the Level B a favor. As you could imagine the Level B didn't agree. Also he has been taking shots at people he probably shouldn't, like Tyler The Creator, in March he released a song called No Future going after Tyler and the Odd Future group (OFWGKTA).

No Future - B.o.B


To B.o.B. all I have to say is count the Awards. Tyler : 1, B.o.B : 0

Yonkers - Tyler The Creator


"(What you think of Hayley Williams?) Fuck her, Wolf Haley robbing 'em
I'll crash that fucking airplane that that faggot nigga B.o.B is in"

Good luck B.o.B but I think you might lose this one in the long run.

22"S

No comments:

Post a Comment