Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Forever In My Top 10


These are, in my opinion, some of the greatest songs ever. I could've easily posted multiple songs under the same artists, but instead of a post being just about Kanye West, I decided only one from each.

Tearz - Wu Tang Clan

How can you not respect Wu Tang.

Prayer Of The Refugee - Rise Against

The chorus gets me every time, "Don't hold me up now, I can stand my own ground!"

Cleaning Out My Closet - Eminem

First time I heard this im pretty sure my jaw went to China and I listened to it over and over.

Dance With The Devil - Immortal Technique

This song has always been intense, one of the most memorable moments in my life was when I saw him perform it live and then breakdown and just talk to the crowd as a person, just a normal human like everyone else.

The Cool - Lupe Fiasco

One of the most poetic songs ever, the images that come out of his words are incomparable.

Simple Man - Shinedown

Nothing to say, how can you. The only thing that can be said is that this is the greatest most powerful song ever.

Swim Good - Frank Ocean

Very new song, but instant classic

When The Levee Breaks - Led Zeppelin

Very old song, but still a classic

Wheeles - Foo Fighters

For some reason this song just resonates with me, can't really say why.

Hey Mama - Kanye West

And summing it up with the greatest song ever, by the greatest artist ever. I know people will contest me but Kanye has always been my favorite and will always be my favorite, ask anyone who knows me and they know that I love Kanye.

22"s

1 comment:

  1. Yea, you ain't lying about Kanye haha.

    But no Dre (Let Me Ride, Nothing but a G thing, etc.)?? *GASP*

    ReplyDelete